____________________________________
We are also brought to learn certain mistakes/faults which we never thought it was from the past.
I hope,
At times,
Maybe,
Someone,
Who will see past the toughness, bluntness,
To find the simple jane within.
If someone have given up on me in the early stages,
If someone have decided to stop walking,
If someone has be put off by the journey,
If someone has decided that is it.
I hope,
That person might not be you.
Or even if it is you,
I hope that,
That him will not give up,
Not giving up on me.
To reach in,
Not of fear,
But of great love,
To stretch out,
And put back the pieces together,
To find the rare diamonds.
I don't need just a Godly man,
But I also need a man of Love,
Faith,
Hope,
A sound mind,
But Also,
A Man of God,
Who trust and seek him despite all.
A Man Without Fear,
But The fear for God.
I thought It might be you.
But,
You were another one which left much earlier than the rest.